Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people's lives and to give courage to our customers for what's ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs - and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right - with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In the Actuarial Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center working part of the actuarial team within Allianz Partners.
The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market with young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into the predictable. The Actuarial Support Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
- Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products
- Providing thorough analysis of complex data
- Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players
- Accompanying projects that fundamentally change the way Allianz does business
In this position, you will have a significant role in the Actuarial Support Services team, being involved in activities such as:
- Monthly/Quarterly production to determine Loss Reserves, Mathematical Reserves and Claims & Premium Provision incl. Future Cash Flows, Risk Margins and how they develop over valuation periods
- Contribution to risk capital quantification under Solvency II standard model
- Development and Enhancements of related IT systems, analytical tools and reporting engines
- Model validation and key control assessment with audit track
- Actuarial Function Report and other Regulatory Reports including QRTs
All of this is in the context of Allianz Partners health & life portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences or related subjects
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced level in Excel
- Fluent in English
- Programing skills; in particular VBA, SQL, ResQ or SAS are a considered a plus
- Very good attention to details and analytical skills
- Good communication skills;
- Client orientation
- Team player
- Ability to work in international environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- German Language Courses for any level
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at: email@example.com.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.