At the core of the Group's strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a 'digital by default' strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: financial, actuarial and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In the Actuarial Specialist role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center working part of the Corporate Life Actuarial department within Allianz Benelux.
The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market with young, motivated and passionate professional that turn the unpredictable into the predictable.
The Actuarial Support Center has proved its financial expertise in the Allianz world by:
- Analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products;
- Providing thorough analyses of complex data;
- Performing data analytics for Allianz Group top players.
- Accompanying projects that fundamentally change the way Allianz does business.
In this position, you will have a significant role in the Actuarial Support Services team, being involved in activities such as:
- Develop and maintain the actuarial models that determine the technical provisions (IFRS and Solvency 2) and profitability of products.
- Optimize and fully automate existing processes by using software applications such as Python / R / SAS.
- Projects in the actuarial area, such as transition from the current IFRS 4 standard to IFRS 17;
- Managing the expectations of internal and external stakeholders by translating the results of our actuarial models.
- Driving technical excellence in the actuarial area;
- Profitability assessments using modern profitability metrics;
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences or related subjects;
- Previous experience in actuarial/risk or other financial area of 2 years;
- Programing skills, in particular Python/R/SAS is a plus;
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Advanced level in Excel ;
- Fluent in English;
- Very good attention to details and analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Client orientation;
- Team player;
- Ability to work in international environment;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required;
1. Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts;
- Weekly Fruit Day.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.