Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people's lives and to give courage to our customers for what's ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs - and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right - with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In the Actuarial Analyst role, you will work as a member of the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market with more than 70 young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable. The Actuarial Service Center offers international opportunities for talented people and tailored solutions for Allianz, in a digital environment. Main projects cover analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products and providing thorough analyses of complex data.
In this position, you will have a significant role in Actuarial Support Center modelling team, being involved in activities such as:
- Risk and profitability assessment for life and health portfolios;
- Value of New Business, Market Consistent Embedded Value , Market Value Balance Sheet , Return on Risk Capital valuations;
- Balance sheet and Solvency Risk Capital internal formula model change impact studies; (Assets and liabilities interactions model)
- Requirements around Solvency II pillar I, IFRS 4, IFRS17 ;
- Actuarial processes optimizations and transformation solutions development;
- Data management and analytics, including experience investigations, reconciliation, validation;
- Reporting an interpretation of analyzed data
- Actuarial model development, validations, maintenance, documentation and testing
- Standard actuarial analysis and reporting tasks assigned by the actuarial departments
- Successfully collaborating with multiple departments within Allianz operating entities.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Databases, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences;
- Previous insurance-related or financial analysis relevant work experience;
- Willing to work in an international environment;
- Willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams. More details can be found here: https://www.actuaries.org.uk/become-actuary
- Good communication skills;
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, VBA and SQL;
- Programming experience is a plus;
- Fluent in English; French is a plus;
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at: email@example.com.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.