Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people's lives and to give courage to our customers for what's ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs - and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right - with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this role, you will work as a member of the Pricing team within Global Portfolio Management at Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (AGCS).
AGCS is the Allianz center for corporate and specialist risk, servicing clients worldwide across the whole spectrum of marine, aviation, corporate and industrial insurance.
- Take full ownership of the data quality and report development and delivery for the assigned tasks and processes;
- Provide regular reporting and analysis from the AGCS Pricing Tool data to assist management with the active steering of the portfolio, particularly monitoring of risk adjusted rate changes;
- Develop ad-hoc reports in close collaboration with the relevant business units and other stakeholders, as the need arises;
- Support the team in developing and maintaining pricing tools;
- Establish an excellent working relationship with Underwriting to ensure their long-term support for the pricing tools;
- Successfully collaborate with multiple departments within AGCS.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics or Actuarial;
- Previous general insurance work experience is not required, although current work experience is an advantage;
- Willing to work in an international environment, previous experience of working with colleagues located in different countries is an advantage;
- Preferably willing to study towards the UK actuarial exams. More details can be found here: https://www.actuaries.org.uk/become-actuary.
- Ability to build strong working relationships;
- Strong SQL skills, experience in SAS is an advantage;
- Strong Excel and VBA skills;
- Experience in data visualization and interpretation;
- Fluent in English with good communication skills.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at: email@example.com.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.