Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people's lives and to give courage to our customers for what's ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs - and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right - with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In the Claims Business Analyst role, you will be a key member of the Claims team and will work in close collaboration with the Actuarial team, as part of the Actuarial Service Center within Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch. You will provide analytical and reporting support as instructed by AGCS Claims Portfolio Intelligence and Coordination and Claims Performance Monitoring teams. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market and also within CEE, with more than 70 young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable. The Actuarial Service Center offers international opportunities for talented people and tailored solutions for Allianz, in a digital environment. Main projects cover analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products and providing thorough analyses of complex data. If you like performing business analysis to understand user requirements, if you like collaborating with global stakeholders and designing solutions, this is the role for you!
Regular and ad-hoc analysis of claims portfolio & report creation:
- Analysis of data and portfolio trends (development over time, outliers etc.);
- Design, develop, automate and improve reports based on data in AGCS Claims systems and other sources;
- Manage regular report deliveries to stakeholders (data reconciliation, analysis, presentation and commenting);
- Data plausibility checks, quality assurance & improvement;
- Working with regional and global claims subject matter experts to explain movements and resolve errors;
- Utilizing verbal and critical thinking skills to gather information and data; making sound decisions based on a mixture of analysis and judgement;
- Communicating and working within a geographically distributed team environment and with various levels of leadership throughout the department and the organization.
- Standardizing and ongoing improvement of processes, templates and reports;
- Writing documentation (user manuals);
- Any other objectives as set from time to time by AGCS Claims PI&C.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or any comparable Business qualification
- Experience in analysis and reporting as well as experience in insurance business
- Good communication & presentation skills: ability to express ideas and messages clearly, both in writing and verbally
- Pro-active working style
- Self-motivation and eagerness to learn
- Team player
- Ability to work in an international environment in a matrix organization
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability/willingness to travel abroad if required
- Analytical, numerical and adaptive problem solving skills, using logical and methodological approach
- Advanced level of Excel (incl. Pivot tables and VBA Macro programming)
- Intermediate level of SQL would be a plus
- MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Access and PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in English
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at: email@example.com.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.