Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people's lives and to give courage to our customers for what's ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs - and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right - with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Process Improvement Specialist acts as transformation advisor and main point of contact between different customers, stakeholders and the responsible party in order to support the envisioned changes within Allianz Group processes. Must identify and implement necessary changes to enable the business to perform to its optimum ability focusing on increasing end-customer experience, efficiency of the allocated costs and minimizing associated risk factors. A Process Improvement Specialist review new and existing processes, resources and systems, making and overseeing any changes to the Allianz infrastructure, flows and processes, where necessary.
- The person will be responsible in mid-term to build up a team of simplicity consultants (incl knowledge up-spilling, deplorability across Europe, etc.);
- Support (in the short-run) and actively contribute (in the long-run) to the development/evolution of Allianz's simplicity approach;
- Apply change management process and tools to create a strategy in order to support adoption of the required transformation;
- Act as point of contact between customer, different stakeholders within the Allianz Group and relevant third parties;
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness, identify key stakeholders, the risks regarding changes and develop a strategy to overcome or address them;
- Accountable for end to end delivery in time, at quality and in budget of all assigned projects;
- Provides customers with advisory services in the dedicated area of expertise, based on a solid understanding of their businesses, industries, regulatory environments and markets;
- Develops an effective process design that is derived from the business model and that integrates processes, data structures and applications to enable excellent business services;
- Ensures sustainability, efficiency and flexibility of solutions in order to strengthen standard solution;
- Drives continuous alignment of the leadership team including best practice sharing and lessons learnt from previous projects;
- Actively contribute to the development/evolution of Allianz's simplicity approach.
- Higher education degree in Business Administration, Economics, IT, (Project) Management, Strategy or equivalent work experience;
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a business transformation or functional designer role in the insurance industry, program/transition management for major international projects, as well as expertise in the areas of project planning, time and budget management, resource planning and management;
- Excellent knowledge in the area of shared services and insurance industry;
- Ability to lead analysis in multiple areas and lead project definition and recommendations;
- Ability to interpret financial statements and P&L;
- Must demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English.
- Possessing project and process management, consulting, organizational transformation and change management skills;
- Living the four Allianz People Attributes: Customer & Market Excellence, Collaborative Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Trust;
- Proven successful handling of difficult business situations, e.g. change projects, transitions on higher professional levels required;
- A good knowledge and understanding of the insurance/IT area;
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity;
- Ability to influence key decision makers;
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, presentation and customer orientation skills;
- Proficient at producing and presenting reports;
- Conceptual and analytical skills, positive results-oriented mentality, excellent skills in the development and introduction of changes & transformation models.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.