Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people's lives and to give courage to our customers for what's ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs - and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right - with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Property & Casualty/ Life & Health Actuarial Auditor acts as accepted advisor to the business with in depth experience auditing in the field of actuarial topics (reserving and technical provision in line with statutory and regulatory requirements, property/casualty and/or life/health operating profit management reporting, assumption setting and standards, product development, pricing oversight, profitability testing and P/C and/or L/H business performance validation, MCEV and related actuarial support for insurance risk capital and contribution to the effective implementation of the risk management system, opinion on underwriting policy and adequacy of reinsurance arrangements etc.).
- Take responsibility for the performance of the audit engagements in areas of assigned responsibility;
- Plan and execute audit projects with actuarial topics, define risk-based audit areas, audit business transactions, workflows, processes and control systems;
- Determine deficiencies and vulnerabilities to be remedied, analyze audit results, formulate proposals for solution and support or lead closing meetings;
- Maintain the audit system, ensure proper documentation and responsibility for audit report writing;
- Comply with the audit policies and the respective standards (independence, integrity, confidentiality, truth and fairness, security, economy, system conformity).
- Verify if the audit's suggested measures were accomplished (follow up) and support the implementation of the audit recommendations;
- Support the update of audit methods, initiate improvements of workflows, processes, security and control systems and promote best practice sharing;
- Planning and implementation of technical training and information (team/peer).
- Take responsibility for the relationship with the auditees (deal with challenging situations, understand different perspectives, deliver challenging conclusions in a diplomatic way etc.);
- Communicate with stakeholders from all hierarchy levels;
- Collaborate on departmental and inter-organizational projects.
- Strong academic background (master/university diploma or degree in mathematics, statistics or similar, and actuarial exam recognized actuarial certification);
- Knowledge of regulatory framework, actuarial techniques, and insurance/financial markets;
- Strong, demonstrated professional track record, preferably in an insurance or consulting company;
- At least 2 years P&C and/or L&H actuarial experience (reserving and technical provision in line with statutory and regulatory requirements, property/casualty and/or life/health operating profit management reporting, assumption setting and standards, product development, pricing oversight, profitability testing and P/C and/or L&H business performance validation, MCEV and related actuarial support for insurance risk capital and contribution to the effective implementation of the risk management system, opinion on underwriting policy and adequacy of reinsurance arrangements etc.);
- 1-3 years of professional experience in internal/external audit or as consultant or equivalent will be an advantage;
- Audit certification (CISA, CIA or similar) will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills are essential;
- Rigorous and methodological work approach;
- Ability to deal with all types of persons and experience in managing escalation processes after delivering inconvenient decisions;
- Talent to empathize for the auditee's perspective and ability to listen;
- Team spirit, self-motivation and a proactive and committed working style, as well as ability to interact in a global work environment with people from different countries and cultures;
- Geographical mobility (international travel for extended periods);
- Strong computer skills / MS Office;
- Proven command of the English language (verbal and written).
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.