Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people's lives and to give courage to our customers for what's ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs - and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right - with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Organize and execute the closing process to complete premium, commission, claims gross and ceded (pipeline process)
- Complete assigned posting, journal entries and account reconciliations
- Monthly legal entity close submission activities, including posting accruals, manual adjustments and other accounting transactions
- Check and control the underwriting result and the insurance technical balance sheet
- Document application of policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility
- Fully reconcile and substantiate all assigned accounts. Archive records to satisfy audit statuary requirements.
- Partner with team members to learn and understand the Company's business and workflows
- Identify, define and prioritize, in coordination with process stakeholders, standardization and process improvement opportunities across the end-to-end process
- Identify and escalate opportunities to leverage new technologies such as robotic process automation to drive efficiencies
- Conduct ad hoc requirements and participate in special projects as they arise
- Strong academic background (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)
- Experience in accounting processes and accounts reconciliations ideally in the insurance/reinsurance industry
- Process improvement oriented
- Experience with project management
- Ability and experience to work with big data volume (Access or/and SQL would be considered a plus)
- SAP experience will be considered a plus
- Proven command of English language (verbal and written)
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills and quick intellectual grasp
- Self-managed, responsible and solution orientated
- The ability to deal with complex processes in a fast changing environment
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.