CertAsig - Actuary
CertAsig Insurance & Reinsurance Co. is a Romanian specialist non-life insurance company primarily selling niche, non-motor insurance products to corporate customers through insurance brokers.
Since December 2007, CertAsig has been majority-owned by Royalton Capital Investors II, a private equity fund focused on acquiring and developing service sector companies throughout European countries of Central and Eastern Europe. Royalton Capital Investors II L.P.'s limited liability partners include Alpha Associates, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and European Investment Fund (EIF).
We are currently looking for an "Actuary" to join our team.
As Actuary at CertAsig, you will:
- Involve in the reserving and product development processes;
- Support the on-going Solvency II processes;
- Support and prepare technical reports for supervisory authority;
- Perform and present different actuarial analyses requested by the management and other departments;
- University degree - Mathematics or Economics. Actuarial studies would be a plus;
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office - advanced Excel;
- Strong analytical and problem solving;
- Good organizing skills;
- Experience within the insurance minimum 1 year;
- Language skills - English;