CertAsig - Claims Director
CertAsig Insurance & Reinsurance Co. is a Romanian specialist non-life insurance company primarily selling niche, non-motor insurance products to corporate customers through insurance brokers. Since December 2007, CertAsig has been majority-owned by Royalton Capital Investors II, a private equity fund focused on acquiring and developing service sector companies throughout European countries of Central and Eastern Europe. Royalton Capital Investors II L.P.'s limited liability partners include Alpha Associates, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and European Investment Fund (EIF).
We are currently looking for a Claims Director to join our team.
The suitable candidate will have:
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in non-motor claims handling and management, of which 3 must be at a managerial level, leading a team of professionals;
- English - fluent speaker with excellent written communication;
- Effective People Management style;
- Decision-making ability;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to coordinate external partners;
- Available for business travel in core underwriting area, namely Romania, Bulgaria and Czech Republic, as required.
- Management of claims portfolio;
- Regularly review of claims within the files and keep reserves and records up to date;
- Identify issues and trends in the portfolio and take appropriate and/or corrective action;
- Notify Reinsurance and Finance departments about any material claims;
- Work with Reinsurance department to coordinate recoveries;
- Have thorough knowledge of industry regulations to ensure compliance.
If you are interested to be part of the CertAsig team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org