CertAsig - Marine Claims Handler / Manager
CertAsig Insurance & Reinsurance Company is a Romanian specialist non-life insurance company primarily selling niche, non-motor insurance products to corporate customers through insurance brokers. Since December 2007, CertAsig has been majority-owned by Royalton Capital Investors II, a private equity fund focused on acquiring and developing service sector companies throughout European countries of Central and Eastern Europe. Royalton Capital Investors II L.P.'s limited liability partners include Alpha Associates, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and European Investment Fund (EIF). CertAsig employs 86 insurance professionals in 8 offices in Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Turkey. CertAsig's underwriting portfolio is approximately 1/3 Marine, Aviation, Transport, 1/3 Property & Casualty and 1/3 surety bonds.
CertAsig is looking for an experienced Marine Claims Handler / Manager to join its team.
Marine Claims Handler / Manager
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in marine claims handling and management;
- Specific experience in hull, P&I and cargo claims with track record of handling large and complex claims, as well as ability to resolve small claims efficiently;
- English - fluent speaker with excellent written communication;
- Comprehensive knowledge of England & Wales Insurance Law and London Insurance Terms and Conditions;
- Working knowledge of Turkish and Black Sea marine market a distinct advantage;
- Ability to coordinate external partner such as marine surveyors, salvors, adjusters and other marine experts;
- Available for business travel in core underwriting area, namely Turkey, Romania and Bulgaria as required;
- Preferably located in Bucharest or Constanta.
If you are interested to apply for this challenging position, please send your CV to email@example.com.